return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Care to prove your method???

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Day Geckos (Phelsuma) ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jfarah at Wed Mar 22 12:19:58 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jfarah ]  

Ok, I posted a response several days ago but it was removed for some unknown reason.

Anyhow, what I tried to say was:

Give me couple of days to dig up my archived photos (buried in a pile of CDs) and put this together.

- Just so you know... This is not a challenge. Well, yes it is, but I'm in no way trying to prove you can't do as you claim, its just that Im a skeptic by nature and I have to see this to believe it. Honestly, I hope you CAN judge the sex - then maybe you can explain to me how you do it Either way, its an interesting notion. It should be said now that, this little experiment cant really prove you wrong or right. You would have to do this many hundreds of times in a controlled setting to truely determine if you are able to predict better than mere chance. This is more for fun's sake. Basically, if you guess the majority correct, I'll be impressed. If not, well, maybe pics aren't sufficient and you need to see the animals in person - who knows?

WHile I do have my doubts, you have peaked my interest, and i just hope you don't see this challenge as a personal attack.

I will post the pics soon, maybe this weekend.

Take care,

Joe
-----
- Joe Farah

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Care to prove your method??? - Ingo, Thu Mar 23 00:47:39 2006

<< Previous Message:  RE: Care to prove your method??? - ingo, Sun Mar 19 04:15:04 2006