return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Baby pics including stump tails ; )

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mountain/Tree Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: froggieb at Tue Aug 15 23:22:47 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by froggieb ]  

Here you go Jobi, and anyone else interested in seeing these. I think these are awesome little animals, and talk about diverse colors and patterns! Gotta love em!

First, here 3 of the 5 from Calamity Jane’s Clutch that hatched out on 4/20/2006

This one isn’t real colorful but has nice bars.

I love the orange shading on this one!

Would you call this a flame job? Vroom, Vroom! (fat belly too!)

Here are two from Lacy’s clutch of 4 that hatched 5/24/2006

None of the babies from the other clutches showed bright colors at this age so time will tell. Lacy was my more colorful female with lots of orange and cinnamon coloring so I am still hopeful!

Here are 4 of the 6 Stumpies. They started hatching 4/12/2006. I received them on 6/22/2006. Yep, that’s right, I didn’t breed these. I bought the whole clutch to bring in another bloodline. With the addition of these I have 3 unrelated clutches of CBs!

When they arrived their tails were all mangled and shriveled up so I had to amputate them back to healthy tissue. They are comparable in size to my 5/24/2006 clutch, considerably smaller than Calamity’s 4/20/2006 clutch that is 8 days younger than them, but they are growing fast. I am sure that they will catch up with Calamity’s babies by the time they are ready to breed! And you guessed it, I will be picking the cream from this crop!

This one is not so colorful here but still has some nice shading and patterns.

Nice shading outlining the bars on this stumpy but you still ain’t seen nothing yet!

A stumpy with faint bars and again, nice patterns, this one has sort of a flame at the nape. Now we’re seeing some color!

WOW, this one is a knockout! What color do we call this? You can see where he has shed, can’t wait until he’s all finished!

I expect to hear some feedback on the color on these leps. I am in love with these guys!

-----
Marcia - FroggieB Dragons
www.froggieb.com/MHDHome.html

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: What happened to my reply? - jobi, Wed Aug 16 21:27:27 2006