return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

Thanks for sharing

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mountain/Tree Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: damnitbonnie at Wed Aug 30 07:49:44 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by damnitbonnie ]  

There was a small picture of the nataliae in Reptiles magazine. I've tried to search the coronata but keep getting pictures of birds.

I've upped the temps a bit in my cages and put in 25 to 40 watt basking bulbs (depending on cage size). The armatas LOVE it. Their color is every bit as nice in the daytime as a night. Before the day color was dark. One capra is basking regularly. A female wild caught that I think is the age of my 05 babies. Size comparison is why I think that. The 05 babies move into and out of the basking area. It's only been a few days so there hasn't been to much to notice yet. They always were good eaters. Maybe this will get them to be a bit more active.
Right now I'm a bit concerned about constipation. I don't see to much poo. I've been soaking them. They don't look dehydrated and are still eating like pigs. I'm going to move everything on the floor of the cage to see if they are going behind something. Also there a 2 or 3 roaches loose (can't catch the fast critters) and I'm thinking they might be eating it. Ack! Gonna put a piece of carrot in there like I do the other cages.
Other than a bit of mineral oil and soaking (with a slight tummy stroke) is there any other home remedy that someone has had success with? They will go to the vet if necessary.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Thanks for sharing - jobi, Wed Aug 30 13:51:00 2006 image in post
>> Next Message:  Jobi, any insight on this? - froggieb, Wed Aug 30 14:07:00 2006