return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Some more photos, leps and babies.......

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mountain/Tree Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FroggieB at Wed Sep 13 19:25:42 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FroggieB ]  

I really had fun taking photos so here are some of the lepidogaster and some of the babies while I’m at it!

Here’s Wild Bill the biter and hisser! He is my barred green male even though only his face is green here.

Here’s Calamity Jane. She is sort of hiding but I like the shot. She is actually in the edge of the area that is under the 40 watt light bulb so you can see that she is using the heat.

This is Occifer, my first male. He is the tame one and is always under his fern.

When I walked into their room the first thing I saw was this little 5-mo-old male lep lounging on the leaves. I had to take a couple of shots. Look at the eye, I love the way they look at you!

Then I decided to photograph the other unbarred sibling, the orange girl from this clutch. I have taken shots from different angles so you can see that the orange is consistent in her coloring.

Now you are going to see something that I think is pretty amazing. Here is Occifer side by side with the largest female from the clutch of 5-mo-olds and then next to the largest male from the same clutch. I am really impressed with the size of the babies in this group!

And last, just for fun, some of the capras. First is one of the 6-mo-olds, a nice little girl I am keeping for myself. Then the rest are of a little 4-mo-old biter. This little girl has had a temper from day one and I can’t handle her without gloves. She will actually chew on me if I let her! And she moves much like a snake, there is not getting away from those teeth! ; )

Well, that’s all folks! Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did taking them! ; )

-----
Marcia - FroggieB Dragons
www.froggieb.com/MHDHome.html

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Some more photos, leps and babies....... - jobi, Wed Sep 13 22:31:26 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: Some more photos, leps and babies....... - damnitbonnie, Thu Sep 14 08:13:30 2006