return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Dear mr Blain…

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mountain/Tree Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Brock at Fri Sep 29 19:05:41 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Brock ]  

Mr. Blain,

Certainly I hope you received my e-mail I sent last night, after spending hours on this forum reading everything you had to say for the first time. I completey disregarded any replies made to your post, and just made a B-line right to every post made by you.

I said 'if herpetology was a martial arts, I'd want you to be the master I study under.'

Your opinion on husbandry is very refined, experienced, and retained in your mind. If you are disconnecting that e-mail, then please send me a message or e-mail telling me what your new one will be: kaldorei_@hotmail.com

I don't even keep mountain dragons. I have kept Japalura splendida before, and that's as close as I've come. I came to this forum by chance and I learned some of the most important information I have in the 7 or 8 years I have been keeping reptiles. I hope you continue to post.

There will always be haters, no matter where you go. Head over to watch some videos on Youtube.com, and some of the most innocent and harmless ones get HATERS responding, cause that's the majority of people these days.

My theory on things is that sometimes you get to a point of complexity that you have to de-evolve back to how it all began, but with all the knowledge you have from going as far as you can.

For example, we've come so far with superfoods and supplements and drinks and fastfood, but what we need to start doing is applying our knowledge of what we need (acquired from global cultures) to our basic needs. Example: going to a grocery store and only buying what you think a caveman would buy; so having the stomach and taste of a caveman, but the mind and knowledge of a modern scientist etc etc.

This is how I think you are. You're very simple and very basic, but you know exactly what you're talking about.

I hope to hear from you and maybe get some of your reptiles in the future

Keep on rockin.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Dear mr Blain… - jobi, Fri Sep 29 20:33:26 2006

<< Previous Message:  RE: Dear mr Blain… - jobi, Fri Sep 29 16:30:16 2006