return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Terry, I haven't had this much fun...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Asian & European Ratsnakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: nydon at Sat Dec 23 10:38:01 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by nydon ]  

Terry, I absolutely love that hypo. You mentioned it was posted a year ago but I am wondering if you are talking about YOU. Is that beauty yours? I would love to see how it played out in F1 or F2.

I already have access to indo species such as Gonyosoma but would love to get into some of the other species from places like Taiwan and such. I also want to try to do work with Korean species and if I work it right, hope to try to get approval to export some also. The money is not really worth the effort (of trying to get permission to do so) but I wouldn't want to do it for the money anyway. Just like to see some species with exact locality make it to the people who can do something constructive and mantain the integrity of what they are. Time will tell.

Thanks for the great pic.

Don

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Terry, I haven't had this much fun... - ratsnakehaven, Tue Dec 26 07:55:04 2006

<< Previous Message:  RE: Terry, I haven't had this much fun... - ratsnakehaven, Fri Dec 22 19:34:59 2006