at Sat Nov 3 19:36:46 2007 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PHWyvern ]
Photo Contest: International Forums
Submit your photo: November 11 - 23
Winner Announced: November 24
This contest is being extended as no photos were submitted during the initial time frame.
This contest is intended to have several winners covering a varied selection of forum topics noted below. As long as the photo is herp related in some way it can be entered in the contest. However, photos that best fit the specific topics below stand the best chance of being selected as a winning photo. Winning photo(s) will be selected by kingsnake.com staff. The winner gets their photo showcased on the forum until such a time as the winner of the photo choses to remove that photo from their photo gallery or a new contest for the forum is held - which ever comes first.
- Canadian Amphibian Forum
- Canadian Chelonian Forum
- Canadian Crocodilian Forum
- Canadian Lizard Forum
- Canadian Snake Forum
- European Amphibian Forum
- European Chelonian Forum
- European Crocodilian Forum
- European Lizard Forum
- European Snake Forum
- The Middle East Herp Forum
* Users will NOT be notified if your photo was disqualified or removed due to a broken image from an incorrectly posted entry. All submissions are reviewed within 24 hours of entry. Please check back to see if your entry was removed or not.
* Each username may enter up to THREE (3) photos in this contest. If you submit more than three entries, the extra entries will be removed.
* All photos MUST be uploaded to the PetHobbyist.com Photo Gallery. Any photo submitted from any other web/photo hosting site will be removed - No exceptions. All registered users of the kingsnake.com forums currently have a free 10mb photo gallery account. You do not have to register again - just log in and upload your photos. Upload Photos Here: PetHobbyist.com Photo Gallery
* If you are NOT familiar with how to post photos from the Photo Gallery to the forums, PRACTICE first over in the Testing Forum. Practice Posting Entries Here: Test Post/Practice Forum
* The Terms of Service of this site apply. All entries must be photos that belong to you. You may not use another person's copyrighted photo. Posting obscene or otherwise inappropriate material to this website is also a violation.
* Have Fun with it! This is not a cutthroat competition for only professional quality photos. In other words, don't take it too seriously and get all bent out of shape. We just want people to enjoy sharing their photos in a fun atmosphere.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO:
* Click on
* Delete out all of the contest rules and replace it with your photo entry.
*NOTICE* Conversation type posts found within the Contest thread will be removed while the contest is in progress. This is to help keep the contest neat and organized while it is in progress. If you wish to engage someone in conversation about their photo, please do it OUTSIDE of the contest thread: email them privately or wait until after the contest is over and the winner announced. Thank you.
Edited on November 11, 2007 at 10:37:11 by phwyvern.
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]