return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: What morph?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Crested Geckos ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: leopardgex0203 at Tue Mar 18 23:39:31 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by leopardgex0203 ]  

when i said that someone suggested it was a olive flame dalmatian i got that off of geckoforums.net not that i didnt see your post but i thought it would be a good thing for those to see what i thought and what someone else thought it was. crested gecko morphs are extremely confusing compared to what i am used which is leopard geckos. even leos confuse me sometimes. especially blizzard and patternless and bell and tremper albinos with telling the difference from them. and all the new morphs i am used to tangs and albinos and normals. i would like fancier animals but their lineage worries me with inbreeding and such to make them the morph they are. i am buying a really nice cage this weekend so i can get some more cresties soon just it disappoints me to see the females out of my price limit. i would kill to find a group of 6 females for about 500 dollars which i think isn't too bad. considering they dont cost alot to feed and care for and they are easy keepers so far actually alot easier than my leos. i guess i am one with my babies from my leos i never asked for high prices because i didnt look for profit from them. i just wanted them in good homes that knew how to care for them. in the past i have had some really nice leos come out and i wish i would have kept now but i didnt have room then for them. i hope this year my leos produce some nice babies once they start laying eggs. next year i have a really nice red orange leo male to breed with my hypo tangs so i should have some really high end babies out of them. thanks for any input

Danielle
lazyleosranch2002@hotmail.com
email me anytime we can talk about reptiles or whatever i am always open to meeting new people on the internet with love for animals.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: What morph? - sleepygecko, Tue Mar 18 21:56:32 2008