return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hello, New owner to crested geckos .

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Crested Geckos ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: leopardgex0203 at Wed May 28 08:06:51 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by leopardgex0203 ]  

with the 2-part diet you can use baby food instead of the fruit nectars. I only use the nectars and sometimes apple sauce. But they have directions on the bag for using baby food since the CGD powder does not have the sweeteners and flavor in it for the 2part diet. Rican look at Pangea they sell the 2part diet and the orignal CGD.

i think your setups are nice. i know you are trying your best to provide the best you can. whats in the desert setup? lol i have leos and cresties. i have 15 cresties and 20 leos and waiting for 2 eggs to hatch soon. i would definitely try to get some of 2part CGD and try it i have noticed mine liking it alot more than just the regular banana flavored CGD. i have papaya, peach, fig and rose flavors. they like the peach&papaya the best.

good luck with these cresties they are truly cool animals

Danielle

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hello, New owner to crested geckos . - warnersister, Wed May 28 11:08:55 2008
>> Next Message:  RE: Hello, New owner to crested geckos . - warnersister, Wed May 28 11:18:37 2008

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hello, New owner to crested geckos . - warnersister, Tue May 27 19:59:41 2008