return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Mar 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Mar 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Mar 23, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Mar 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

HELP

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Anoles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: dogwalker at Mon Jun 23 09:13:46 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by dogwalker ]  

I am coming to you guys for some help on the general care of an Anole. My friend bought one for her 7yr old daughter and she is getting lots of mixed messages. Please give me whatever you think she needs to know to keep this baby alive, she is very dedicated to care just has no idea what is best. Below are some things she really needs to know:
1What is the best way to get water to the animal
2 can it be handled and how after
3 can it eat veggies
4 any type of plant you can put in the tank that maybe it will eat or is used to in it natural enviroment
5 alternative foods besides the crickets
6 what can she use to heat the tank
Thanks sooooo much if you guys are anything like my friends on the dog hobbist she will get very good advice.

Denise

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: HELP - STEVES_KIKI, Tue Jun 24 04:16:34 2008