return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Growth rate and other questions

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Anacondas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: DJDeron at Wed Dec 17 16:31:47 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by DJDeron ]  

Glad to hear you're checking things out before you buy, as a lot of people don't. Didn't mean to seem like I was hollering at ya'. After I re-read the post, I can see me tryng to stress a point might be taken the wrong way. For some reason you can't edit a post here once it's up, so sorry about that.

The anacondas don't grow quite as fast as most pythons and such so the starter set up will probably last you longer than you think (always good news). It's always smart to think ahead, so kudos to you for that. If you haven't checked it out yet, Ben Renick has a good care sheet on his site and the information is trustworthy. Here is a link... http://benrenick.com/care_green_anaconda.pdf

Kelly Haller is a busy guy and sometimes can take a little while to get back to you, so be patient. If you clicked on his name in one of the prior posts and the message box came up, then he should receive your message. I have his email but it's really not my place to post it publically here. He's a good guy, he'll get back to you eventually.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Growth rate and other questions - alizrdluvr, Wed Dec 17 15:30:48 2008