return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

So who wants some CANDY?!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Garter & Ribbon Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: asnakelovinbabe at Tue Jul 21 01:02:27 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by asnakelovinbabe ]  

Eye candy, that is!!!!

I bet I'm the only person in the world who carries an iPhone plastered in my own photos of garter snakes

somebody, namely a certain nebraska albino plains, got caught in the cookie... er, worm jar

female erythristic het albino

my holdback pair of rubrilineatus devouring unscented pinkies... i never even offered them scented ones... whodathunkit?!

Newborn puget with a pinky

Florida Erythristic chomping down on pinkies... I used to have to coax this snake to eat worms... forget pinkies!!!

She's sure getting chubby!

Adult red stripe pretending to be a branch

This here is a handful of pinkies... with water snakes attached to them.

The vanishing pattern female just had her first shed and blew me away with color!

holdback male cherry

Upon seeing the first shed I have realized that I got both some of the male's type hypo, and the cherry hypo, but the cherry has this effect of making even the snakes that are not cherry hypo's have red in them. The top is a daddy's type hypo (high red, I guess being related to cherries does that because even the normals have red!), the bottom is a mama's type cherry hypo. I belive I did get some with both traits in the same snake but they all have to shed first So I can see hat the heck is going on here!!!

Holdback normal female... simply a knockout.

Yes, she's really THAT red.

Here's that weird patternless one again

she even has a stripe!

male "hypo" checkered.... what are they calling this morph these days? Do we still call them hypos? It's more like a pastel.... hmmmmm.... whatever they are, definitely a genetic morph.

Him with the one I suspected to be some kind of hypo and as it grows, it glows! They are both SO intensly bright that they mess with my camera big time... impossible to photgraph!!

and to think, the one on the bottom was only $14.....

High black concinnus female, lookin HOT!!!

Female eastern blackneck.... they sure aren't little babies anymore that's for sure!!!

female eastern blackneck and female western blackneck!

they only have one thing in common... they have black necks....

female orange flame eastern, she's starting to bloom wonderfully!

Axanthic plains.... camera washed all the blue out... this snake is bluer than any puget in person!

My male similis is now breeder size but he will NEVER outgrow the baby face!!!

it started to get dark so sorry, but only one shot of my infernalis, Mesa... with the flash...

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: So who wants some CANDY?! - scott_felzer, Tue Jul 21 15:56:45 2009