at Tue Aug 4 11:43:35 2009 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Esther ]
Hi, Rosebuds. I keep 2.1 Yarrows spiny lizards (amazingly, the males don't fight), 1.2 green anoles, 1.1 utas, 0.1 western whiptail, and 0.3 leos. I would, as I said, dearly love to get 1.2 or 1.3 Texas banded gex (know anywhere I could do that?) and another girl uta or two. If I ever had the chance to add a small night lizard to the uta/Texgex tank, I'd jump at it. I can watch the Yarrows and uta tanks from my desk, and it's better than anything on TV, you betcha!
What do you keep?
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Question - JustinStevens, Fri Jul 31 04:14:57 2009
- RE: Question - Rosebuds, Sat Aug 1 20:51:55 2009
- RE: Question - Esther, Sat Aug 1 22:36:28 2009
- You are so right! - Rosebuds, Sat Aug 1 22:46:38 2009
- RE: You are so right! - Esther, Tue Aug 4 11:43:35 2009