return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

New Adult female flame and a ton of pics

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Garter & Ribbon Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: asnakelovinbabe at Sun Oct 4 01:31:59 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by asnakelovinbabe ]  

The "male" flame I went to pick up today turned out to be female. YESSS. It's a NICE snake. Not to mention the free vision cage. Best $50 I ever spent! Here is a photo of her, as well as a bunch of other snakes. She does indeed appear to be erythristic and flame. (well, thats kind of redundant because a flame IS an erythristic)

Next up are the promised but terrible photos of the natrix! They are shy, and very grumpy. I didn't want to bother her for too long! first is natrix natrix, then natrix tesselata!

This is the stare of DOOM

Here is my iowa albino axanthic. This snake, went from being, oh that's pretty cool, to WOW that snake is freaking AWESOME when I realized that even though she is albino her entire body has a BLUE sheen. I kid you not! A blue albino snake! It's just about impossible to capture with a camera yet, she is too small, so I waited for the sun to be almost set and photographed it in low lighting. For the most part, I captured it, the photos are edited a bit to bring it out but I swear up and down, that is what it looks like, there is a BLUE stripe and checkers on this snake and it only gets darker with every shed!

here she is with the iowa albino male.

Now here is my female atratus, she HATES me.

albino red sided!

Red Striped ribbon holdbacks are growing beyond belief!

And so are my cherry hypo water snakes! Here is the vanishing pattern female and the nicest male, they are HUGE.

And this beauty was an extra that Scott sent me, I just love her. She is a low end flame. But gorgeous!

I did my own version of the "turn a tub into a cage" deal

One of my high black oregon red spots

Just your neighborhood friendly similis! She is actually a very nice blue, but as we all know flashes remove all hints of that.

and meet Jack, my Electric Blue Jack-Dempsey. These are one of the most coveted of all fish.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: New Adult female flame and a ton of pics - boxienuts, Sun Oct 4 10:13:40 2009
>> Next Message:  RE: New Adult female flame and a ton of pics - Steve_Craig, Sun Oct 4 16:51:43 2009