return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Shot effecting arm..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Chameleons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jonnyblaze at Mon Oct 12 03:09:25 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jonnyblaze ]  

Hey everyone,
It's been awhile..Well,I took my chameleon to the vet since he got another mouth infection and they wanted me to give him shots..Well,I told them I didn't want to do that and I'd prefer the oral meds I was giving him the time before..Well they had a girl show me how to give him the shots just incase I reconsider and ever since then he has been having problems with that arm(his front right arm)..It has been about 2 months now and he still struggles with it..I thought it was just sore but it never got back to normal..He'll be moving then when he's about to use the arm,he'll pull it back and sometimes stop using it for a minute then use it again..Is there anything I can do??

Also,I think something happened to his good eye(from past posts I talked about his bad left eye) while at the vet..He has this white circle under his actual eye but on his eye..He sometimes has to close that eye cause it's bugging him..

He was real close to death from the last mouth infection but I got him back to good health again..He's active,eatting,drinking,and showing his good colors again..It was real close,but I put in A LOT of time to keep my buddy around..Crazy thing is,he stayed friendly through it all and I know he knew I was there to help him..It's just real unfortunate that while at the vet these 2 new things happened..

He is 3 years and 3 months old(as an update)..Sorry for the long post but thought I'd explain everything..
-----
Jonny Blaze
1.0 Nosy Be Panther--Diego
1.0 Bearded Dragon--Vinny
0.1 Yorkshire terrier Brandy R.I.P February 14,2009 ,13 years old
1.0 Golden lab-Dusty R.I.P May 16,2007,14.5 years old
1.0 Black lab "wiggler",2 years old
s136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/jonnyblaze_04/?sc=3

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Poisonous plants - boxiebabe, Tue Oct 13 15:25:26 2009
<< Previous topic:  Baby or adult Veiled Cham for beginner? - shelledfriends, Sun Oct 11 23:34:55 2009