return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: PUPPIES?????

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Reticulated Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: nagrag at Sat Dec 26 18:32:40 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by nagrag ]  

The entire thread is stupid and these people are misguided. Even Avalanche claims to be a long-term keeper of large boids seems to be misguided.

Sadly I know someone who was struck by a car while riding a bicycle a week ago and he did not make it. He was a professional cycler for many years. If I was like these other people I would say that we need out outlaw bicycles because of this. This was not the fault of the cycler, but the fault of the driver, so while we are at it, lets ban vehicles. It is clear that auto makers and bicycle makers only want one thing - to make money. The are in it for the money and will sell to anyone without asking questions. This is uncalled for and must stop now. BAN ALL BICYCLES and CARS NOW people - can't you see that people can not be trusted to operate these machines or the businesses that sell these machines. Once in Arizona a man was caught riding a bike with a dog in a basket on the handle bars. This is extremely harmful as the dog is not getting exercise and if the man crashed the dog could become injured or worse death could occur.

THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU IGNORANT IMBECILES SOUND!

Get a freaking clue and learn what you are talking about - PLEASE.

If people are idiots, then let's go after the idiots, not the whole - just like anything else.

If any of you lame brains are in CA and want to meet face to face for a real debate I would love to meet up with you at the Pomona show in January. Just let me know. I will be happy to introduce you to a number of large constrictor keeps that are model citizens in general, but also model herp keepers, parents, etc. You need to become educated on the whole and not laser focused on what one or two idiots have done - get serious now and step up to the plate. Come meet me.

Rick
-----
1.3 Albino Burmese Pythons
1.0 Green Burmese Python Het Albino
0.1 Granite Burmese Python Het Albino
1.0 Albino Boa Constrictor
0.1 Hypo Boa Constrictor
0.1 Het Albino Boa Constrictor
1.2 Purple Albino Retic
1.0 Tiger Retic Het Albino
0.1 Sunfire Retic Het Albino
A lot Ball Pythons
A lot of Corn Snakes
A lot of King & Milk Snakes
0.1 Savannah Monitor
Yes I have the space for these reptiles and yes I am a responsible keeper and breeder!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: PUPPIES????? - wlcmmtt, Sat Dec 26 17:26:28 2009