return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: I guess you haven't noticed.............

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Reticulated Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: emysbreeder at Tue Jan 5 18:16:53 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by emysbreeder ]  

Its a Capitalistic country. Its also a democratic republic. If you dont like what people are doing, just start a homeowners association and not permit snakes in your neighborhood. Not the whole country. It would be a horrible life to live being in the constant persuite of all the conflect of living in a free society. Its childlike to think you can demand that people not produce to many Pythons. I suppose if that were the case you would be complaining about "price fixing, and controlling the market". Its been clear for quite some time BIG snakes are "going out of vouge" so to say, and people are buying the smaller ball pythons. Breeders have gone to grate expence to "get in" on the dwarf Python market because the market demands them. So, we dont need any third party intervention to "Ruin the hobby"*(vichis). Go to some other industry forum and complain about every little thing that people make money at. Vic

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I guess you haven't noticed............. - emysbreeder, Tue Jan 5 23:29:10 2010

<< Previous Message:  I guess you haven't noticed............. - vichris, Tue Jan 5 15:29:24 2010