return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: UV?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Tegus ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: harperman at Tue Jan 19 17:04:51 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by harperman ]  

"I'm a sad little man? I thought the purpose of these forums was so people could talk to other herp keepers to further their research. For him to be sarcastic when i tell him I am doing research makes me little? I'm just trying to do whats best for my reptiles. If that villifies me then i'm ok with that. If i shouldn't ask questions on a forum, why are they here? Take your jabs at me, that just shows i'm "bigger" than you. Honestly i'm getting tired of people acting superior just because they have kept a species longer than someone else. Every one starts at the begining and i bet all of you asked questions when you started with your first tegu. If someone else told you to hit the books instead of trying to help i'm sorry, but you could think back on that and say "Mabee i'll be a little nicer." Wasn't trying to be mean, just pointing out that sarcasm dosen't help and neither does saying to ask someone else"

It's absolutely, and positively your tone. Yes, this is a place to come to gather information for your pets. But, you should do so, humbly. Remember, you're the one who doesn't know what you need to know and are asking for the information.
You're the one who left out the fact that you went to tegutalk, which is a bad on your part because that is THE PLACE for information on tegus. I was trying to help you. Your response and your tone is what makes you little.
And, if you DID go to tegutalk and spent more than 5 minutes there, ALL of your questions would be answered. But, you seem to want instant gratification without doing any sort of leg work. It says a lot about your character. That is what makes you a sad, little man.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: UV? - StevenOrndorff, Tue Jan 19 19:01:37 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: UV? - StevenOrndorff, Mon Jan 18 16:09:48 2010