return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Can anyone help me with some ideas??

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Crocodilians ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: YourVetTech at Fri Jan 29 19:34:52 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by YourVetTech ]  

Yea that was my idea with building the indoor enclosure i was planning on buying a large tub from a pond store and building a deck with a ramp on the top of the tub to house him in for now since hes still a bit small and in the mean while i was going to hire a framer to build me a large frame and a deck inside a room and use the large tub as his whole water area and make a seperate land area on the side of his tub im thinking of rubber lining the floors and walls inside the room and adding a few pounds of soil all around I wanted to test out laying some large patches of grass for his basking area and see how that works out maybe adding some rocks ontop of the grass under his main heat source that can absorb the heat and he can lay on hopefully if all goes well i should be done with my set up within the next few months.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Can anyone help me with some ideas?? - GLZ, Sat Jan 30 00:40:45 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: Can anyone help me with some ideas?? - GLZ, Tue Jan 26 01:20:51 2010