return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: "Python Wars"

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: cychluraguy at Tue Feb 16 10:26:51 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by cychluraguy ]  

You remind me of an armchair quaterback living their lives vicariously through other peoples actions. Your either that or simply an internet troll desperate for attention. Either way you're unimportant in the scheme of events. How you can compare colonization of herps from 10,000 years ago and somehow validate the Pythons arriving there also because the other herps managed to is absurd and clearly shows your need for attention. You are either with us or against us. Like most politicians I doubt anyone here knows your position. I certainly don't know exactly where you're coming from and perhaps you don't know either...LOL

Tom,
Im not sure if this was directed at me or if it was ment for someone else? If it was at me you have miss interpreted what my point is. The Discussion was about how the animals arrived in the keys and my piont was they have always been there because it was once all land and not bacause they crossed salt water.
Rob

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: "Python Wars" - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Tue Feb 16 15:23:56 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: "Python Wars" - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Tue Feb 16 08:27:39 2010