return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: why does all this matter?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: TOM_CRUTCHFIELD at Fri Feb 19 04:50:32 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by TOM_CRUTCHFIELD ]  

Well I see you must be obsessed over me. Don't flatter yourself again by thinking I looked up who you are. Someone else did and sent it to me.Your name is Ione l. Smith and you live in E. Tenn according to my source. Your a former vegan who now eats fish. You come on lots of other forums and do this same sort of nitpick stuff you do here. Also you keep supposedly hundreds of chickens which you do not eat but I suppose their the best company you have. You are against the killing of senteint animals but lower forms of life are fine according to your twisted thought process. Also you run a Doberman rescue but hate the idea of breeding white Dobermans. You sound like a poster child for an HSUS member. Are you a member of the HSUS? I THINK YOUR AN OLDER WOMAN LIVING ALONE WHO IS LONELY . You suffer from low self esteem which is why you nitpick others and why you are alone in the first place. My guess is you jump at any chance for human contact even if it's in a negative way anf why you are on here picking my and everyone elses statements apart. The entire idea about the cat versus snakes you took completly out of context. I won't even go over the point I was trying to make because you were aware of it from the beginning. The info I was sent says you've been keeping snakes for about 2 years so I'm sure that now you are an expert at that as well as nitpicking. It took you that long because you had to come to terms with feeding them whole animals . Does this about sum you up? Actually I feel sorry for you. The point about you being a lonely woman is purely conjecture but likely true based on your actions here. In any event don't flatter yourself on any of your thoughts concerning me. To me you're just another odd person I crossed paths with on this strange journey called life. Since you are not even a pleasant part you will be forgotten rather quickly. The main point you have made very clear to every man reading this is their glad you're not their wife or girlfriend and my guess is that most shudder at the thought of being stuck with a woman like you even for a very short time. This is why my conjecture of you being very lonely is likely true...Anyway Good Morning and I'm sure you can make this thread go on gor a day or two more if you really try. I didn't intend to make your identity public but since you think I looked you up I decided to do just that...Other's can now read how this type of response is NOT unusual for you as you do it a lot on other forums as well.
-----
Tom Crutchfield
www.tomcrutchfield.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  I don't have any papers proving this,but - Calparsoni, Fri Feb 19 07:41:17 2010
>> Next Message:  RE: why does all this matter? - amazondoc, Fri Feb 19 12:06:16 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: why does all this matter? - amazondoc, Thu Feb 18 23:31:43 2010