return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

Are we having fun yet?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: cychluraguy at Fri Feb 19 17:21:32 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by cychluraguy ]  

I am sorry everyone on this forum for all the crazyness! The other day I thought it would be fun and interesting to have a debate but unfortunately it gave Ione (amazondoc) what I consider some badly neede attn. The dabates just turn into an attack of every exact word meaning and the difference between something and nothing about an off the cuff comment that someone said, at this point I don't even rember or care what it was or from who or me! Ione is just in here to argue and it is possible to find stuff on the internet to back up almost anything you want to prove beause nothing is in black and white its all shades of gray its getting old there is no way to "win" on either side and at this point were are arguing about wood rats!!! Lets just ignore her and she will go away because she is not here to do anything but find any flaws no matter how small and argue it for as long as she can to get attn.
Ione today I decided to to feed all my snakes an extra meal in your name so I went out and killed 25 of the cuttest little rats in your name. This one small rat I put in a large tank with a african bull frog and it hopped around for about 20 minutes everytime it got near the frog the frog jumped at it and missed and I thought if that rat is so smart how come it keeps going around that frog and I also wondered how do these frogs survive in the wild they are so bad at catching prey. Finaly it got the rat by the foot and pushed it into the water and drowned it (witch takes a while because it gets a breath every now and then) Its kind of crazy to think that almost all animals die in the most horriffic ways in the wild. I also fed some small rats to my cychluras today they mostly eat veggies but do like some protien now and again so in your honnor I fed then some, man they just run them down and smash them into the ground and if one finishes first it goes over and rips off a peice from the other and splits that rat in half or rips off a leg. I wonder if the animals enjoy the killing part or if its just for food, they really seem to go for live so much more. I usualy feed them p/k but I wonder if I'm being cruel to deprive them of something they enjoy so much?
Rob

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  can we put America back to work? - antelope, Fri Feb 19 17:34:29 2010
<< Previous topic:  Mike Rochford - from a local. - snakesatsunset, Fri Feb 19 07:46:51 2010