return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Albinos aside

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Calparsoni at Tue Feb 23 14:50:40 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Calparsoni ]  

Well I was selling wholesaling possible hets as normals 15yrs ago and I haven't sold any burms in almost 10yrs as I went on to other species. So I would fall into the window of your time frame and I'm just a small time hobbyist, one of many and that's not counting the big guys out there. The point is if individual pet owners were the primary cause of burms being released in the glades.
Btw amazon my original theory was that the burms we're coming from the tri-state area and being dumped here as a result of bans in that region and my knowledge of a lot of travel between that region and the Miami area by a certain sub-group of python owners. (long explanation.) it was actually Tom and his facts that convinced me otherwise a few years back. I am not sucking up to Tom here as I do not do that but I am a pretty smart guy. I am also a pretty stubborn guy so it is quite hard to change my mind but as stubborn as I am, I am smart enough to defer to someone like Tom who is smarter than I am and has much more experience with reptiles than I do both in the amount of time he has worked with them and in the number of species he has worked with. perhaps you should learn to follow suit you might actually learn something.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Albinos aside - amazondoc, Wed Feb 24 11:29:07 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: Albinos aside - amazondoc, Tue Feb 23 11:30:50 2010