return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: there are boas

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: TOM_CRUTCHFIELD at Wed Mar 17 05:42:13 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by TOM_CRUTCHFIELD ]  

The lady here in Florida who so vocally opposes us has Tigers etc and calls herself a "rescue" but in reality is nothing more than a "HERPICIT". She has went so far as to send letters to everyone here in Florida who has a Class 1 permit's NEIGHBORS to advise them that their neighber may have dangerous animals which might escape and cause them harm. I know as it happened to me. It was a year or so ago but I think I still have the letter. What about her and her big cats? She is representitive of many "animal resue" folks here in Florida. The idiot who let the Burmese go by the Day Care Center here in Bradenton, Fl. I believe was an animal removalrescue guy himself. Before anyone say's all rescues aren't like that I'm in agreement that many are great people. I'm toying now with helping out with Iguana's myself very soon in a rescue situation because our weather here would allow me to maintain more than the average rescue some where else. Some of the "worst" animal rights wacko's keep animals themselves and in fact purchase or attempt to get other animals in nefarious ways but think only THEY should be allowed to have animals in the first place. These "HOARDERS" are the worst kind of scum and are our dedicated enemies. Keep that in mind when talking or dealing with these people. It also seems to be a way for "SOME" to make a living as they have an inability to hold a real job or to "survive" in the animal business any other way. Again my statements aren't directed nor do they apply to many fine people who do a great job taking in the unwanted or abandoned reptiles...
-----
Tom Crutchfield
www.tomcrutchfield.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Taking Action against Animal Planet - EricWI, Mon Mar 8 22:26:41 2010
<< Previous topic:  albino burms in the wild - amazondoc, Mon Mar 8 13:59:27 2010