return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Anybody see the latest?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lia at Mon Mar 15 03:14:25 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lia ]  

Posted by: annulata at Sun Mar 14 22:01:32 2010

What a joke Alien Invaders and Fatal Attraction are. AP really took it to a whole new level. For those who don't believe this all isn't one big corrupt machine at work, I highly suggest watching Alien Invaders. They had Nelson talking all the time and his words were the final part as they trailed off repeating themselves of the "danger these snakes pose".

You can see where Skip Snow and those assclowns stand where he point blank blames the industry and pet owners for blatenly releasing their animals. Not one mention of Hurricane Andrew. How convienent!

Qoute of the show from Ron Rozar USGS "Burmese Pythons got to Key Largo by traveling down US1". Are these the type of morons the goverment hires? Is that the best reasoning you can give? What a clown!
-----------------------
Funny thing is NONE of these politicians has fought this hard in fact fought much at all when it comes to destruction of wild lands for golf courses,developments,etc yet they scream "pythons are coming".

In one of the shows they mentioned the Florida panther in danger but they didn't mention it is danger 100% due to humans .

I think Sen Nelson who lost my vote and will be voting against him has a real fear of snakes and again I say this because none of these politicians have fought 1/10 as hard if at all to save wild lands .
They blame the monitor for taking a toll on the borrowing owls in town meetings,etc while everyone who lives in that area knows its the golf courses and development.
The owls are losing land and now down to a fragment of the area they need to thrive in yet no one mentions this.

Pythons and monitors aren't wealthy developers giving money under the table which is the way FloriDUH works and I say this as a Florida resident.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Anybody see the latest? - jscrick, Mon Mar 15 06:33:17 2010
>> Next Message:  RE: Anybody see the latest? - Calparsoni, Mon Mar 15 13:41:01 2010

<< Previous Message:  Anybody see the latest? - annulata, Sun Mar 14 22:01:32 2010