return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Prohibition NEVER works

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Calparsoni at Mon Mar 15 13:25:11 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Calparsoni ]  

If you go back to the bible the gist of genesis is god created everything and put man in the garden of eden and told him you can eat any fruit in this garden EXCEPT this one. So what does man do? Prohibition didn't work for god and our arrogant govt. thinks it will work for them. We spend trillions of dollars fighting a war on drugs that we have lost. Right here in Fl just last week the cops bragged about how they made this big drug bust they arrested 41 drug dealers and it put a "BIg dent in the drugs available on the street" blah blah blah blah blah. Somehow in spite of this big dent the put in the drugs my drummer showed up at practice last week strung out on mushrooms. I haven't smoked pot in years and I will guarantee you that with a few phone calls I could have a bag of weed within an hour (I live in the country an hour away from everywhere, if I was into that scene the time would drop to about 15mins.) We all know the war on drugs is an absolute failure. We also know what idiots are involved in the drug trade.
We are not idiots the very nature of our hobby demands that any of us who are serious about it have intelligence. Look at the Government researchers involved in the python studies right now. You guys know how much less intelligent they are compared to a lot of us involved in this hobby. So the government who CAN'T properly educate your children, CAN't properly build roads, CAN'T find a glorified goat farmer in Afghanistan who keeps flipping us the bird, CAN'T even figure out how to get OUT of Afghanistan (or Iraq) CAN'T protect our borders and totally CAN'T win the war on drugs is going to take us down with much less money than they spend on anything else is going to take all our snakes?
Yeah I'm buying that one.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Prohibition NEVER works - DanielsDen, Mon Mar 15 13:40:51 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: A ? for breeders... - DanielsDen, Mon Mar 15 11:53:07 2010