return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Blackhead Eggs For Lunch!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Python Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: snakesunlimited1 at Thu Apr 15 16:39:46 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by snakesunlimited1 ]  

So I have been thinking she was about to lay for about 2 weeks and I almost called my vet last night to see how long I should give her before taking her in for surgery... yeah it was like that. So when I came home for lunch to check on her like I have every day and night for the last two weeks I see this.

So there is no chance of me working a full day at that point, back to work for a couple hours to cover the already scheduled work and back home to see this

7 fat and healthy looking eggs so far with one more in her at least and I am loving it!!!!!

I may not be rolling in breeding size females like some guys but I am probably even more pumped when I get eggs because of it!!! This girl and her brother are from Split Rock Reptiles out of their "Coral Hypo" line and are the niece and nephew to the killer male that Derek just picked up. They should hatch out (if I can get them that far... ?? ) some killer KILLER reds.

Now for 60 days of egg sitting and checking daily, ohhh the stress and rewards of blackheads, wouldn't want it any other way!!!!

Jason

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Blackhead Eggs For Lunch!! - PHFaust, Fri Apr 16 10:48:24 2010
>> Next Message:  RE: Blackhead Eggs For Lunch!! - Br8knitOFF, Fri Apr 16 13:30:20 2010
>> Next Message:  RE: Blackhead Eggs For Lunch!! - pooter, Fri Apr 16 21:08:14 2010 image in post