return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

New pics and new substrate!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Uromastyx ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: msmmarie at Mon Apr 26 20:45:14 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by msmmarie ]  

Well, Salty and Sprinkles are really becoming part of the family and they seem to really enjoy my little girl googling over them at their tank...they come out as soon as they hear her...too cute! Anyway, just thought I'd share that the reptisand is SO SO much dustier than I remembered and I just couldn't bear seeing them covered from head to toe in that stuff and breathing it in day after day. Since attempts to find the bedding Doug suggested failed profusely, I finally ordered organic millet online...it's food grade so it should be clean and nice. Well I took out all that horrible dusty stuff and put the millet in tonight and my little ones are loving it! So is momma because I can finally stop worrying about the damage that dust was doing to them. Anyway, here are some updated pics of them and their enclosure. Have a great night all!!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: New pics and new substrate!! - KevinM, Wed Apr 28 09:04:30 2010