return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: contact for wormman

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Feeder Food Discussion ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PHLdyPayne at Sat May 15 10:21:01 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PHLdyPayne ]  

In my own research I did notice more recent complaints...but also compliments too so not sure what is going on. If hte company is in the middle of a bankruptcy or change of ownership things could be in a huge mess on their end too...though still no excuse to take money but fail to deliver goods.

In your situation, its obviously they are not going to complete the order you had a year ago and I expect you found other sources for insects since then...probably best to keep sending the odd email/fax but use another supplier for your current needs. If eventually the company does respond, hopefully they send you what you order.

I am lucky that I have a insect/rodent supplier who lives about 10 minutes from me and delivers to my door. His prices are good, as good as other suppliers I have used in the past or very close...but the fact he has free shipping, makes up the difference. (free shipping to areas close to his home of course). Insects and rodents are all good quality too and he also sells live rodents, which is very beneficial for stubborn feeders and when I need to refresh my small breeding group (though thinking of just getting rid of my rat colony...getting tired of caring for the rats, cleaning etc.)

Hopefully you do find a better supplier in your area.

I would suggest taking the owner of that company to small claims court...but really not worth the trouble for $40.
-----
PHLdyPayne

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: contact for wormman - tahafisaka6, Wed May 5 20:18:20 2010