return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Chuck Hurd bitten again?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Venomous Reptiles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: texasreptiles at Sun May 16 14:48:34 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by texasreptiles ]  

I disagree, it should be public knowledge, and this IS a public board.
I think you reacted Rob, because of the earlier post from hotsnakes101,regarding the Bitis. I was upset with that post also, and I would like to know who posted it, as most of us post our real names. My point being, if that earlier post wasn't posted, I think you would have answered differently. Can't prove that, but that's my gut feeling.

Also, I want to know who has been bit, because in the future i might sell/trade a venomous snake to him/her, and that would give me cause to consider if I want to go through with that transaction. In another words, If I feel that person is careless with venomous snakes,and as you said, "particulary in our community", I would want to know about his handling practices in advance so I can make the correct decision on whether to sell him/her snake or not. I am certainly NOT going to sell a venomous snake to someone that brags about how many times he has been bitten. I also would like to add, I haven't a clue how many times Mr. Hurd has been bit, but I think this was his second one.

Randal Berry

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Chuck Hurd bitten again? - Carmichael, Sat May 15 19:56:17 2010