return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Terry Cullen defense fund and assistance

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: goini04 at Tue May 25 18:02:23 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by goini04 ]  

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I read the below thread regarding Terry Cullen, and while nobody within that thread mentioned taking such action, it has been seen in various capacities facebook, and other sources, where "individuals" are supposedly "raising money" for Terry Cullen's legal defense.

It is important to note for the safety of your own wallets, that Terry Cullen is ONLY working with Robbie Keszey at this time in regards to defense in his situation. While there is still very much a cloud of dust surrounding this incident and much to still be sorted out...before you make the jump to throw money towards a legal defense for Terry, please be aware that ONLY Robbie Keszey has been authorized by Terry for any type of initiative like this and that is IF and ONLY IF, necessary. If anyone else you find, is supposedly raising money, please do yourself a favor and do not donate.

If and when such a time may occur, Robbie Keszey will make it publicly known to the herp community, at which time, if you wish to assist and donate money, you're welcomed to do so.

Another important note: I do NOT hold a particular opinion on the situation at this time. I'm aware of some various information, that was only partially covered in news media, and beyond that...I will await full detail from police reports, etc. before making a personal opinion or judgement.

With that being said...at this time, it appears as if the police are still gathering further information. If it is taking them this long, I would have to say that there really isn't much to the initial allegations.

Again, before you make any true judgements or attempts to help...please be aware of the full details, at least as much as possible.

Best regards to all,

Chris

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]