return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Dumerils known snake eaters?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dumerils Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PBM at Sat Sep 18 19:36:15 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PBM ]  

Dry my tears? Do you think because I find what you did to be ignorant that I'm a bleeding heart? I'm certified and will happily come euthanize all your animals right now. I think they'd be better off anyway. Death does not bother me, your ignorance and arrogant attitude is what bothers me. The only thing similar at a trade show is the amount of people you can find that are also full of crap. The accident was when the Ball was killed. The ignorance completely went into overdrive when you took it out of the cage, then put it back in. WTF? You say it regurged as you expected. Then why in the world did you allow the animal to eat it? That's where you start to annoy me personally. Then you claim it's for science, the foundation of herpetology. That's when I think....GIVE ME A BREAK! So, where are your SCIENTIFIC PAPERS? Because the Reptiles articles are not held to any real scrutiny and some of them are fairly lousy. Is this "accident" going to be your next article? Because most people know that you don't do this. As great as you are, you'd think you would've already known this as well. I'm far from on here everyday. While you're trying to evaluate me, check the dates and times I make my posts generally. In regards to this thread, I'd say it looks like you're keeping right up with me. So, insult me for being "active" in the forum? Gee, that hurts, lol. Please stop replying to me because then I can stop replying to you. I'm not going to say "I'm done" insert BS reason here. I'll keep going as long as you want to try to convince me this makes you a good keeper or the norm in this hobby. Toss an insult my way, I'll reply. Say you'll see me in person sometime, and I'll see if I can be at whatever show you want to imply you're going to give me a beat down at. I've been around a long time too, and I've seen and heard all this stuff before. I think what you did was ignorant and you're not going to change my mind.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  A discussion of Science (part I) - amarilrose, Sat Oct 23 07:57:42 2010
>> Next Message:  A discussion of Science (part II) - amarilrose, Sat Oct 23 08:24:36 2010 image in post

<< Previous Message:  RE: Dumerils known snake eaters? - tektum, Sat Sep 18 15:03:03 2010