return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Is this what you are talking about

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Iguanas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Shottz at Thu Sep 30 17:17:04 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Shottz ]  

Is this the stuff you are talking about:

http://reptilesonline.com/store/catalog/reptile-supplies/vitamins-medicines-and-cage-cleaners/-/repashy-veggie-dust-705-ounces/

They have the bottles and then other ones that come in some silver container, I can't tell if them are different or not.

And if so, is this just for the multivitamin part or does it count as the calcium as well.

I use the Zoo-med with and without D3 on my other lizards. The beardies get the d3, tegus get the non d3 stuff so I was just going to use one of them. I get the rhino next week so just making proper changes before it gets here. I have the 70/30/10 feeding list so I am good in that area. My last two issues are the multivit/ calcium and the humidity. Winter is comming soon as the humidty around here drops to about 20-30% in my reptile room. I use a room humidifier but it does not really do to much. I use small foggers for my tegu's and moniters, which keeps it up in the 70s-85% range, would this be something to use for rhino as well?? Daily spray downs don't seem to do much either when its so dry out.

Also, I am not sure about iguanas but in the wintertime I use cod liver oil in lizards foods twice a week to help with keepin the easy sheds and keep the skin healthy and plush.

From what I have read rhinos are total different care routine than per say beardies and monitor/tegu's. Any more input would help. I will be bookmarking the websites you gave me as well.

Thanks

-Tim

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Is this what you are talking about - jf, Thu Sep 30 19:50:55 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: Rhino Iguana and Calcium - Paradon, Wed Sep 29 15:12:13 2010