return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: "WHITE" speckled rattlesnakes

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Venomous Reptiles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: lateralis at Sat May 7 12:14:12 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lateralis ]  

Tom, they are not found in California so I'm not sure what h/she is alluding to but its not the ivory specs I know about. The post/comment was completely ridiculous. Anyone who knows squat about these ivory specs knows how rare they really are. Are they locally abundant where they are found? Perhaps, but I can tell you that their numbers are nothing like they used to be. The price being asked for them is probably fair considering how hard they are to find now. In my opinion, this locale is by far the most coveted of all of the various spec variants and for good reason - they are drop dead gorgeous.

Ridiculous? LOL...obviously you know everything about the species!! Whats ridiculous was the reply, AND the paltry and misleading information that was posted about them.

What, are you hoping the agencies will give credence to your misinformation and close the season on them so you can make those "fair prices"??? See I know how marketing works too! )))

...and just because YOU BOYS have not found a white speck in CA does not mean that they dont exist, perhaps I will post a picture of it once I remove the identifying features in the photo, I truly dont want a bunch of commercial buffoons trying to make a $ off of them...

Folks, those snakes are about as rare as a Corona beer on Cinco de Mayo...

-----
Cheers
Lateralis
"I would rather be precisely wrong than approximately right"
Marion "Doc" Ford

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: "WHITE" speckled rattlesnakes - Carmichael, Sun Dec 26 22:53:23 2010