return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

My pretty new breeders

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Crested Geckos ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: okr93 at Thu Feb 10 23:29:49 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by okr93 ]  

I got these 5 unrelated female cresteds from a guy in a trade a few days ago and I could not be more pleased with them. I've been wanting to start a crested project for a while and this is just the push to do it. They're all beautiful, I couldn't be happier with the quality. There are 3 halloweens in the mix that fire-up super dark, a little yellow tigery dalmation that I'm not sure what to call and a big dark brown girl who i'm not sure if she's patternless or tiger or chevron or what, all of her markings are so dark that they almost blend in with her color. she's wildtype though. whatever that means. I'm more of a monitor person and I havn't gotten all the morphs for them down pat, but I just wanted to show them off and maybe someone can tell me what the 2 unknown morphs are.

the only stub tail, she's not fired up here but she fires up very dark brown and orange.

this is a pattern view of the dark brown female I'm not sure what to call

the yellow tigery dalmation girl

just a cute picture of the brown girl (java) sticking out her tongue

the darkest halloween, partial pinner harlequin. the flash washes them out, they're much prettier in person

close up of the partial pinner harley

the lighter halloween, dashed pinner harley.

cute face

pattern view of yellow tigery dalmation

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

• You Are HereMy pretty new breeders - okr93, Thu Feb 10 23:29:49 2011

>> Next topic:  the pictures >.> - okr93, Thu Feb 10 23:33:26 2011
<< Previous topic:  EGGS! - RYEL77, Wed Jan 26 13:37:33 2011