return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: A few good choices for first hot?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Venomous Reptiles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Deathstalker at Thu Mar 24 23:41:35 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Deathstalker ]  

Larry,

On quite the contrary, many foods I eat throughout my daily life come from some source of Mother Nature, just some--mostly meats here--have been transformed (exempli gratia, deli meats).

But sure, there is a HEL of a lot of stuff available to humans and which We consume but which is (very) bad (and only "sustains" You consequently), and for many-a-human, it has proven to take its toll. Sure, We live longer than, say, 1,000 years ago, but it is via unnatural ways such as life support machines and drugs, the latter of which only prolongs the inevitable and in the meantime weakens and makes more dependable Your body. Frankly, there is NO honour or dignity in going out this way! But then, I'm very ancient-minded on some things...

Anyway, just to confirm again, You, Larry, do know my spiel wasn't an attack on You, right? Obviously from Your prior response circling Micrurus and providing snakes and/or skinks, I was actually in agreement with You, for We seem to see the same way...which is why I find this response of Yours quite ironic, heh.

I don't know, though...I guess because I address the one I respond to (exempli gratia, starting with, 'Larry,...) which was You followed by my rant, I've been paranoid the past couple of days You'd take it as a personal hit, haha. I'm glad You didn't, though, because--again--my argument wasn't targeted towards You, for again, You implied having to supply snakes and/or skinks for Micrurus which goes in line with my philosophy...thus, still why I find this current response of Yours boggling, heh.

Timothy

>>Up to a certain point, I agree with you. However, before you get too agitated I suggest you think for a few minutes about how YOUR diet compares to what a "wild" human would be eating. You don't seem to have dropped dead yet. I'd be willing to bet that you didn't eat a single thing today that even exists in the wild.
>>-----
>>What goes up must come down...unless it exceeds escape velocity.

-----
T.J. Gould

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: A few good choices for first hot? - LarryF, Fri Mar 25 08:59:46 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: A few good choices for first hot? - LarryF, Wed Mar 23 14:15:54 2011