return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: NICE!!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Blood Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: DNA_Curtus at Mon Apr 25 15:09:39 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by DNA_Curtus ]  

My husband will be on here once he gets home from work but in the meantime I will state my piece.
First off, no one is 'attacking' anyone. Simply stating the facts. His initial response was not even meant in a harmful way. He really was complimenting the animals. I nor are either of us too in to ourselves to compliment a nice animal when we see one. I have been a 'victim' of TM's "sarcasm" in regards to animals that I own before, a few times on forums. One of them being a comment on one of my 'Marble' animals. No one has to defend anyone's honor here. KM is family to us, and we stand behind family. KM just happens to not get on the net or participate in forums often. He tries to avoid internet drama. Funny Lon that you made the point of us "defending KM's honor"...then why do you feel the need to defend TM's? Ya follow me? TM is more than capable of responding here and speaking his piece in response to the above post, but he hasn't as of yet. I'd like to say, that NONE of the animals that we are keeping are anything near "store bought yearlings." That was a very ignorant statement. You have NO idea what animals we have here, other than the ones that we have chosen to post up photos of. Just because we are not peddling our culls all over the net and posting pics of our females on eggs surely does NOT mean that we only have a bunch of "store bought yearlings." Oh, and please do not go there with me about age. I am no child. I am 30 years old, and have a college education. What I see as "childish" is people like the both of you for that matter "attacking" someone due to their age. Funny how no one even responded to the FACTS at hand that were stated, in regards to the animals...and the BOI post that was linked. No commentary there? It is what it is. It went straight to personal insults on someone's age and animals. If folks would like to have a healthy debate here, let's stick to the whole point of the posts, not personal bashing ping-pong. So sad that there are folks in the Blood's small world that are "look at me!!! look what I did!!! me me me!!" I fear that the blood python world may one day end up like the ball python world. Why can't people just sit back and ENJOY these beautiful animals for what they are. Breed to improve the lines. Truely enjoy the animals. I feed and keep these animals because *I* am fascinated with them. They are therapeutic to me. They are amazing. I post pics up now and again as a proud mother does her children. I feed the animals I have because *I* like them, not because of who I can impress with them. In no way do I feel the need to whore out any breedings I'm doing/have done, hijack other people's BOI good guy threads, make snide remarks on people's animals (as was done to me before MULTIPLE times.) The animals I have live off of me, I do not live off of them. Then again, I guess that's the difference between myself and some others. I have no desire to bash anyone personally here. I simply analyze the facts at hand, and go from there. I think TM is more than capable of getting back on here to respond to the comments made. I've not seen him hold his tongue too often before. That's really all I have to say about this situation.
-----
DNA_CURTUS "It's in our Genes"

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: NICE!!! - DNA_Curtus, Wed Apr 27 13:36:18 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: NICE!!! - bwt501, Sat Apr 23 14:56:28 2011