return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: bad news it seems

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Indigo Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lovin2act at Thu Apr 21 12:54:56 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lovin2act ]  

post taken from indigosforever.com dated 01/07/11

http://www(dot)indigosforever(dot)org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1099

nazzza

Post Reply with quote

Hello all,
I'm happy to see that are still people that has not forget my line.
Now I leave in NYC and I have no more snakes, and unfortunately my EX partner Daniele D'agostino from fineherp killed the breeder female and the other wonderful female I produced (the most beautiful female I have ever seen!!!).
He was able to kill the breeder female because he didn't noticed she was gravid, so he didn't gave her a laying box. She had 16 big eggs inside.
The other female was breed probably too young, and died after an operation for removing and egg.
I would underline the fact that, despite Daniele D'agostino (fineherp) describes himself as an indigo breeder, he never was able to breed succesfully indigos.
Now the big male is in the hands of Vincenzo Salvatico, that saved him from Daniele (the snake had a serious infection on the tail, I never understood why Daniele, despite my advices, always kept indigos in an over wet environment). Vincenzo has also some snakes produced by me and he's a really good breeder, so at least I'm sure that my line will not die.

All this is sad, and is my fault, I should have chosen a good breeder for keeping my snakes, not a friend. But it's a classic herp story:
the person I considered my best friend used me and after he killed the most fine and valuable of my snakes, he decided to no longer keep the partnership. I had to eat the loss for the time he was not able to breed anything for incapacity, I had to take the money HE decided was worth my part of the collection ( and as he said I consider myself lucky, because he gave me some money) because he gave not me the possibility to take animals, and kicked me out.

However, at least there is some hope for my line and I'm really glad to see that what I did is not forgot

Ciao

nazzza

-----
~Markus

The very existence of flamethrowers means that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves..."You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire...but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: bad news it seems - RubyRedhead, Thu Apr 21 15:06:20 2011

<< Previous Message:  Deep Red Eastern Indigo - RubyRedhead, Wed Apr 20 18:18:46 2011