return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I'm offended...!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Gray-banded Kingsnakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: TonyT89 at Sun May 29 16:10:01 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by TonyT89 ]  

Aaron,

I appreciate the way you came across about it. This is really confusing to me to be honest. I tried to figure it out again but I am confused. Maybe Don Shores sent me a different snake, and I'm not trying to stir up anything. The first baby pic he sent me was the one he offered to sell to me. He then sent another baby pic with him feeding and I should have counted the bands but thought I didn't need to because he said it was the same baby. This is the pic of the baby feeding and when I compare with the first baby pic the bands don't count up correctly. Here is another adult pic of him as well. Starting from the head if you count to the 12th band, this is the one that connected since birth...just can't see it from the first baby pic because of the angle. It is shaped like a 'W'. There are still 2 bands unaccounted for. I speculate one sort of darkened to black because of the borders but that is highly unlikely, thought I was sure. I hope that it is the same snake because if it is not I am a little upset because I've had this happen to me 3 times, meaning that the breeder sends me a different snake from the actual picture. If it is intentional, it's just not right, but accidental it's okay but to have that happen to me 3 times already...you can understand why someone could get upset.

-----
You can never have only one snake!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Black Gap Alterna: Western or Eastern? - TonyT89, Tue May 17 17:49:29 2011
<< Previous topic:  few clutches on the ground. - shannon brown, Fri May 13 19:12:15 2011