return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Stolen snake

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Escaped & Lost Herps ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: irish9 at Fri Jul 22 05:24:14 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by irish9 ]  

I am a Iraq veteran 16 years total service. When I was deployed a person who was paid to watch my reptiles(cashed bank checks to prove it) stated they all died.(tortoises) which were all on my permit. I have and endangered species permit and hobbit permit
Recently on a reptile site for Central Jersey on Face Book one of my professors saw a ad placed by this person selling my Arabian Sand Boa in Jersey City NJ. This boa is on my New Jersey Permit, if anyone purchased a Saudi Arabian Sand Boa and has the name of the seller I will pay a 500 dollar reward plus the money the buyer put out as I will be seeking legal action. Im in my last semester for my BS degree in Homeland Security with a Bilolgy/reptile endangered species as a minor and will be employed by Fish and Wildlife, but Im in it to stop the poaching and to get the theifs not to mess with the good guys. Anyway as I said the reward for the snake and the name and address of the person who sold it will pay 500.00 plus whatever trades or deals this person did that the buyer had to put out. I know the sellers name. I just need a witness for civil action. Another friend of mine who let this person watch his 100 pound Spur Thigh Tortoise well it (got stolen) from his basement.Any of you who know how you can get attached to your animals will understand. Currenty I am under chapter 31 VR&E and will have a position as soon as I graduate. Any help will be appreciated.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

• You Are HereStolen snake - irish9, Fri Jul 22 05:24:14 2011

>> Next topic:  Easy way to find lost snakes in house - Lyle, Wed Apr 18 22:50:50 2012
<< Previous topic:  Finding a snake with a thermal device? - cherry4812, Thu Apr 28 14:20:01 2011