return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
RodentPro.com - feeders for less!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I Guess It Is Time

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Gray-banded Kingsnakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: dustyrhoads at Sun Aug 28 17:06:41 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by dustyrhoads ]  

>>Whatever! Easy to lie, isn't it?

“Whatever” is right.

And is the “easy to lie” statement an admission on your part? Again, you’re trying to pull others down to your level and lump snake breeders with you and the rattlesnake round-up community. You trying to discredit me is not going to work — the only stooping I have done is engaging in this thread in the first place, which I frankly regret. These “discussions” really don’t do any good.

I do not owe you or anyone here a report of my research (unless the TX state herpetologist is reading, which I know he sometimes does) . There are several people who view this forum who are helping me with my research. If you care that much to know, you can personally PM them about it. They will vouch for me. Some of them know some of the details of my research…most don’t.

If you think round-ups are as great as you claim, then why don’t you see if you can volunteer a talk to any of the herpetology organizations that are in the state of Texas, like ETHS?? Send them an abstract of your argument and see if they will give you some audience. If they do, I’d be ready for some crushing questions and comments you’re sure to receive immediately afterwards.

This is my last post on this thread.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I Guess It Is Time - ectimaeus, Sun Aug 28 21:03:00 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: I Guess It Is Time - ectimaeus, Sun Aug 28 21:14:46 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: I Guess It Is Time - ectimaeus, Sun Aug 28 16:20:44 2011