return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: A beautiful Regret..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Mon Nov 14 10:24:38 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

now if you only loved monitors, then you would not attempt to dish out poor information that can cause harm to the monitors.

But you have already stated you do not like monitors. So why come to this forum on kingsnake.

Paradon, you are so welcome to come here and say whatever they allow you to say. But it would be helpful for those that are newbies, that they know your experience level. You know like your disclaimer.

Which is why I state my experience level, you know, so the reader can actually make decisions based on something real.

Having discussions centered on theory is also wonderful. But they should be on a thread where a real living animals is to benefit from it.

Paradon, if you look at the thread, your reply based on theory, diverted the thread away from the original poster and the posters monitor and made it about you, Mason and I. Then others, but not a thread centered around the original quesiton.

If you want to discuss theory, start your own theoretical thread. I would love to play with you there. Hey, guess what, I have lots of theories too.

I have to work hard to seperate my theories from actual result. There is also a difference between theory, advice and reports.

When I report that I had a female monitor lay over 80 clutches in your life, thats a report, how and why and all that is subject to discussion, bebate and theory. But the report is accurate. Its also accurate to say, our husbandry supported her ability to do that. As she was hatched here.

As I have mentioned many times, its all about context. In the case of actual problems, real results gained from applied husbandry should not be confused with THEORY. Newbies, are not educated enough to tell those two apart. Particularly when there is so much inaccurate theory floating around.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Nile Monitor - omrisim1, Thu Nov 10 08:05:13 2011
<< Previous topic:  Ackies and Breeding Pairs - skreal, Wed Nov 9 14:41:58 2011