return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: A beautiful Regret..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Nov 11 19:21:05 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Its not about that. In this case, that person is making up stuff just to cause "conversation" in his words. Which may mean to cause arguements, to everyone else.

In this case, the subject of lites on 24/7 has shown to be very benefitual to monitors. There have been no drawbacks what so ever. Yet, he makes up some crazy line of thinking based on plants leaning to the sun and enzymes etc. Which have no tie to the subject at hand.

In this case, he made up stuff not based on his experience, or anyones experience gained from the actual keeping of monitors. His data/information/manifestations were simply made up and offered to someone seriously asking about the subject. Sir, that is wrong and should not go unchecked. He did not offer that to me. I would laugh in his face. He offers it to folks who need help. Sir that makes the whole thread confusing.

Its your responsibility as well as mine to make sure that kind of crap does not happen. That I seem to be one of the few with the nads to do so is sad. Or is it because I actually have experience to base my information on. Personally If I let that crap go without offering something of value, I would not be very responsible.

Could I do it in a better way, maybe, but I really don't have time to baby folks that want to play those silly games. If you think you can do better, then have at it. Cheers

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: A beautiful Regret.. - masonmonitors, Fri Nov 11 21:29:53 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: A beautiful Regret.. - Paradon, Sat Nov 12 00:13:48 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: A beautiful Regret.. - masonmonitors, Fri Nov 11 16:35:34 2011