return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
pool banner - $50 year

Snake Lodged Herself in a Weird Place

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Snakes - General Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: missfishxx at Wed Dec 21 02:02:13 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by missfishxx ]  

My snake is currently laying at the top of the cage on the lip between the lid and the cage itself. She isn't being squished, but she did turn her head upside down. I'm just worried that this isn't a safe place for her and wondering if I should move her. She responds to me making noise above her and she seems fine where she's at, but like I said I just want to be safe. The lid is on firmly and she won't be able to escape or get herself stuck or pinched either. Logic would be that if she got herself up there she should get down fine, but I'm worried she won't be able to maneuver her way out of there. She is only a couple months old and my first snake to ever own so hopefully I am not getting too paranoid here. I was freaking out in the first place because it took me forever just to figure out where the Hell she was in the first place. I was shocked when I reached for the lid and finally noticed she was just under it.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Snake Lodged Herself in a Weird Place - Amanda_D, Wed Dec 21 11:55:24 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: Snake Lodged Herself in a Weird Place - janome, Fri Dec 23 06:02:13 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: Snake Lodged Herself in a Weird Place - Missfishxx, Mon Dec 26 16:07:03 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: Snake Lodged Herself in a Weird Place - DMong, Tue Dec 27 11:32:46 2011