return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: A Savannah Monitor Survey

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jarich at Wed Mar 14 01:20:13 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jarich ]  

I suppose if we knew it all already then there would be little point, you're right. Luckily, I don't think we will run into that problem anytime soon. The survey was something I was hoping to do in conjunction with one Im doing with vets and pet stores. Not only in an effort to compare the exact parameters of those who have had animals breed or live to older ages (in an effort to see if they are as uniform as we think) but to see the status of any changes in general knowledge that may have come about over time. I think you may be as surprised by the results as I have been.

The reason I will not likely go into the details of my particular husbandry here is for the same reason I haven't in another thread where you asked. If you are genuinely curious and not just looking for a fight, then start your own thread and Ill be happy to discuss it there. However, instead you seem to want to find some detail with which to derail discussions. This thread was something I started to gain some simple knowledge about individual practices. I never said anything about it having to be private, merely gave the option to people.

I have to admit, Im a little surprised by your constant need to seem superior. Lighten up dude.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: A Savannah Monitor Survey - RickAlbig, Wed Mar 14 13:23:05 2012

<< Previous Message:  RE: A Savannah Monitor Survey - murrindindi, Tue Mar 13 18:49:02 2012