at Mon Apr 30 21:17:10 2012 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Really ]
Because of their status as endangered animals. It seems to me that unreleasable captive stock could be used as breeding stock for private keepers, but no, it is not allowed.
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Fijis - Winnouk, Sun Apr 29 07:44:22 2012
- RE: Fijis - Really, Sun Apr 29 11:29:50 2012
- RE: Fijis - winnoUK, Mon Apr 30 11:19:59 2012
- RE: Fijis - Really, Mon Apr 30 21:17:10 2012
- RE: Fijis - emysbreeder, Wed May 16 15:22:52 2012