return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Well guys seems I have offended ........

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cyclura & Ctenosaura ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: tgreb at Tue Jun 5 18:58:47 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by tgreb ]  

once again. The following is a mail I recieved from this person and my response. Hope I didn't offend anyone else. I was just making light of the economics of the green iguana and the introduction of non-native species causing havoc on the everglades. I did not take aim at the post as this person very well could be correct. I wish he would maybe introduce himself on the forum so maybe we may learn who this expert might be. I deleted e-mail addresses as I do not think it is my place to post the other persons address.

Tom Greb

Hi to whomever you may be. My name is Tom Greb and I am not comparing resumes I was just making light of the typical pet owner that buys these things on a whim and want rid of them because they do not think or do not care what size these things can attain and there very specific needs. Also making light of the trouble with the introduced species in the everglades. You need to lighten up a little. You may be correct on the so called designer igs as I keep no Iguana iguana.

I Know Manny and have had conversations with him he is a great guy and very knowledgeable. He also has a sense of humor. Are you not of the USA because your English is very poor. You may want to try to explain your statements a little better because as one other user pointed out you seem to be very argumentative in your post. Maybe it is just you do not understand the English language very well.

Thank you for your message . I did not mean to offend you I was just making light of the economics of the green iguana. I usually do not answer e-mails that are not signed by the person that sent them but since you seem to think you are some sort of expert I thought I would. I will repost this on the forum also as to explain my comments.

Thank you for your time sir/miss/mrs, dr.????

Tom Greb

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:52 PM
To:
Subject: Whew! That\'s good to know........

This message was sent through the Contact Form at our Forums. This person will not know your email address until you reply to them.

This is why I do not understand why Manny Hernandez wastes his vast knowledge and time on this forum as I. You need to reread that post so that you can comprehend what I was trying to say. And quit being so immature. I bet your resume can't compete with mine. Bye the way, how old are you anyway?

This message was sent to you by the user: lujuana from Kingsnake.com - Herpforum at http://forums.kingsnake.com Submitted from ip: 68.26.190.187

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  banana C.pectinata? - cochran, Tue Jun 5 19:55:14 2012
<< Previous topic:  More Petco Blues - Really, Thu May 31 14:32:52 2012