return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

Hello There.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PWilson1985 at Wed Oct 17 08:08:38 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PWilson1985 ]  

You know, I haven't really posted here except on other peoples threads so I thought I would properly introduce myself. So, hello there!

My husband and purchased 6 Acanthurus Monitors fairly recently. One of the trios is close, if not full grown and are clearly mating. We have one male and two females in both trios so far as we can tell. We also have a Savannah Monitor, but we don't know that ones sex yet. Not that it's entierly appropriate for this section, but we also have a Dumerils Boa that we though was male until very recently.

I would post pictures of the lot of them, but at the moment our camera is well..it's broken. I was going to say something witty, but never mind.

My husband has quite a bit more experience with reptiles then I do, but we are still venturing into new territory with our adorable little guys and gals. So I'm sure to be asking a lot of questions from you guys when the need arises. I just really wanted to put myself out there and do something more then simply post responses to other peoples threads. I'll still do that, but this felt a bit more proactive.

Anyway, I don't really have any questions at the moment, but I'm sure I'll bother you guys enough when the time comes for all that. So far what we've read on these, and other forums, from prior conversations has helped a great deal. There is always room to learn and improve for the betterment of the reptiles though.

Well, that's all. I'll stop rambling now. ^_^

P.Wilson

P.S.
If you frequent other forums as well, then don't be surprised if you see duplicates of this. I'm really trying to get myself out there and really talk to other people about Ackie and Sav care.

P.P.S.
How in the world do you add a signature here? I've searched my profile, and anywhere else I could think to look, and I can't figure it out. Thanks for the help in advance.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hello There. - PWilson1985, Wed Oct 17 08:09:37 2012