return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

"New" Acquisitions & Holdbacks

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Rainbow Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: waspinator421 at Sun Oct 28 21:49:02 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by waspinator421 ]  

I've been very bad about taking pictures of my collection animals. Some are adults now, and all I had was their baby pictures. Others I had purchased, but never took pictures of!

Took a little time last week to get new pics taken of some, though I still have much to catch up on. A few of them are BRBs I purchased in the last year or so, some I've had a while just needed new pics of, and others are holdbacks.

Khaki - 2009 male holdback. Kept him for his dark color. In the breeding roster this year.

Zircon - 2010 female Wipeout holdback.

Mahogany - 2010 male het Hypo holdback. Was one of the average babies of the litter, as the best ones have sold. Him and his sister were the last ones left to be sold, and it had been over a year already. They colored up nicely despite being average in the litter, and I decided to just keep them.

Umber - 2010 female het Hypo holdback. Sister to the male above. I wish I could see the best babies from this litter now, as they were noticeably brighter than these two as youngsters.

Salmon - 2010 male het Hypo, Pearl line holdback.

Ruby - 2010 female het Hypo, Pearl line holdback.

Green - 2010 female het Hypo, Pearl line holdback.

Mint - 2011 male acquisition. Interesting pattern, with a vanishing "stripe" that goes nearly to the tip of his tail.

Ember - 2011 female acquisition. Stripe.

Saffron - 2011 male holdback. Pearl with lots of connecting saddles. The mother has a lot of the connecting saddles as well, so am really looking forward to breeding him back to her in a couple years.

Magenta - 2011 female Red holdback.

Fuschia - 2011 female Red holdback.

Sepia - 2011 female het Hypo, Pearl line holdback.

Dun - 2011 male het Hypo holdback.

Plum - 2011 female Bullseye holdback.

Honey - 2011 female acquisition. Interesting pattern with extreme blushing and intense color!

Cerise - 2010 female acquisition. This girl was substantially lighter than all of her siblings. She has retained an interesting light orangy-yellow color as she grows. Sibling to Ecru, and half-sibling to Paisley.

Ecru - 2010 male aberrant acquisition.

Jasmine - 2010 female acquisition. Deep red.

Chartreuse - 2009 female holdback. Nicest baby from her litter, and will be bred back to her aberrant father in late 2013 to try to prove whether or not the trait is recessive.

Fawn - 2008 female acquisition. Daughter of Ol' Yeller. Attempted to breed her to her brother, Pewter, this past season. Unfortunately he passed away unexpectedly.

Ochre - 2010 male acquisition. Double-Dot & Eclipse in one package. Has already bred my Red Double-Dot female. Hopefully will have neat babies from them!

Purple - 2008 male acquisition. Son of Fluffy, the Calico. Had his first set of kids this year.

Purple had a visitor during his photo shoot.

Well, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed the pics!
-----
Aubrey Ross

www.SlipstreamSerpents.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: "New" Acquisitions & Holdbacks - ccphoto, Mon Oct 29 10:50:46 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: "New" Acquisitions & Holdbacks - rainbowsrus, Mon Oct 29 11:12:42 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: "New" Acquisitions & Holdbacks - rascal_rascal_99, Mon Oct 29 18:57:25 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: "New" Acquisitions & Holdbacks - RainbowsByDesign, Tue Oct 30 08:28:41 2012