return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Escaped jungle jag.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Escaped & Lost Herps ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: amf09 at Sun Nov 4 00:24:37 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by amf09 ]  

My jungle jag Rory has escaped from her tank. I usually keep something very heavy on top to keep her from doing this, but I handled her the other day and between moving into a new house and trying to keep everything else straight, I forgot to put it back on top of the tank. I went to hold her again a couple of hours ago and found that she's lost. The bad part is that we keep our reptiles (3 ball pythons, leopard gecko, and her) in the laundry room...and since we moved a couple of days ago, we haven't had time to hook up the dryer. I'm really worried that she may have escaped into the hole in the wall, but there is good news...this hole doesn't just end outside, it goes into the ground. I've looked everywhere and I'm pretty convinced that that's where she is, I just really want her to be ok. Are there any tips or tricks to help lure her out? She's my baby and I feel so bad for neglecting her. HELP!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

• You Are HereEscaped jungle jag. - amf09, Sun Nov 4 00:24:37 2012 image in post

>> Next topic:  Missing kingsnake - dc1992, Fri Nov 15 17:19:58 2013
<< Previous topic:  Lost Russian Rat found - Outside!! - Ameron, Thu Aug 2 16:19:12 2012